Moose on the Porch Quilt alone 2010 - Top Finished

I have been busy finishing up my half done projects.  I feel good to be able to cross off some of those from my list that have been on the UFO or Jail list for years.  (More on my jail list later.)


Here is the quilt top finished for my quilt along from Moose on the porch blog.




I took this picture inside the room while at one of the sew-ins at the police station.  I like the closeup of the quilt block better.  That shows the color better. 



I loved this fabric when I bought it but didn't know what to do with it since it was so wild.  That is why I decided to do a mystery quilt.  Since it took me so long to finish it I did get to see half of the quilt before I finished it.






***
Details:
Material:  Jelly Roll of Posh, yardage of Posh.
Patter: Jelly Roll Sampler hosted by Moose on the Porch Blog.



No comments: