My Little Lady



OK so I am not so good at the documentation of the supplies I use. I really have a hard time even talking about the card. I don't know what it is I am normally I am a very talkative person so to say. Anyway I have an idea while I am creating the card I am going to have a note pad close so I can write down everything that I used to create the card. I know I like when someone does that on their blog. I know when I CASE a card I even sometimes try to use the exact supplies because the card was so cool.


This card sketch I actually found on Beate site that she did for a challenge from Pieces of Me blog. I liked her card so much I thought I would do mine similar to Beate.

So starting with this card here we go:


Dimensions: 4 1/4 square
Stamps: Little Lady
Paper: SU Garden Green, SU Very Vanilla, SU Certainly Celery, Basic Grey Stella Ruby 6x6
Ink: SU Certainly Celery, SU Black
Accessories: Small Scallop Scissors, White Organdy Ribbon, SU Word Window Punch, SU Ticket Corner Punch










I think that is a good start......

No comments: