Life's A Beach

Wow! Look at this bella. I only wish I looked like her. Speaking of this while I was making this card I was watching a documentary on HBO about people that have had bad experiences with plastic surgeries. I my goodness........ I feel so sorry for everyone on this documentary. While putting this ribbon on this card I said to myself “for these people life truly is a *beach.* I wish the best for everyone that has had any issue with any procedure. These doctors really need to be responsible for what they do. Man….. I will think twice before I do anything like that done.

Best Wishes..........




Back to this card. I bought this ribbon just for my beachbella, I can't believe it matches almost perfectly with the Temping Turquoise from SU that was totally not planned. I used the background stamp in the SU Polka Dot and Paisley set I actually go the idea from Kendra however I use it all the time now. I love the affect it gives me. I also used the white gel pen to fill in a couple of the circles to add a little something. I think next time I will use a glitter pen to see that affect.




Dimensions: Standard
Stamps: BeachBella, SU Polka Dot and Paisley
Paper: SU Certainly Celery, SU Temping Turquoise, SU Very Vanilla, SU Marigold Morning, Designer
Ink: SU Tempting Turquoise, SU Black
Accessories: White Organdy Ribbon, Offray Life's a Beach Ribbon, White Unibal Gel Pen, Prismacolor pencils: Carmine Red, Pale Sage, Light peach and Canary Yellow, Gamsol, Stickles

1 comment:

Tracy.H said...

Great Bella card!! :0)