My version of Bonnie Hunter's Grand Illusion Mystery Quilt


I decided to use dark purple instead of black.   I put black in every quilt and I wanted to challenge myself to use other colors.  I saw Bonnie's colors this year and knew it would stretch my color pallet.
I also used Teal Green for her bright green. Along with a blue for the corners.

This was my first quilt where I put a restriction on using only batiks.  I like it but I don't know if I would restrict myself again.

I rushed to get a block done before the first cut off and got it done but forgot to post.

My mom told me there was another link up so I wanted to make sure I get at least one block up there. By now I should of had the quilt done however I have 2 busy girls in dance and selling GS cookies.





Untitled


Have a great day.

No comments: