Jelly Roll quilt along I started

Moose on the Porch Quilts is hosting a Jelly Roll quilt a-long.  Well I figured I better do this quilt along also, since I have too many Jelly Rolls.   Most of the time I buy a Jelly Roll with a project in mind.... ok not really I am kidding myself.  I buy it because I love the fabric and I don't know what I am going to so with it.
(Yes! I agree way too many!)

 I like this quilt along because not only is it going to use up one of my Jelly Rolls but also because each block is being designed by a different quilter. I started this when the quilt along started Feb 1st.  However I am just getting to posting the pictures.

I am using the Posh Jelly Roll and here is block 1:

















Block 2:
















I love both of them.  Stay tuned for more on my quilt-a-longs.

No comments: