I can not believe it!!! I actually WON!!!

Ok so all I have been talking about lately is Tracey's Bella challenge. Then Tracey announced the winner and guess what? I won!!!!!!!! I can not believe it, I couldn't wait to tell you. So now the big question is which 2 Bellas do I pick. Well one is definitely billboardbella. I have been wanting her since the minute she was released. Then I am torn between huggybella, globetrottabella, or giddyupabella..........

I just had Meadow pick and she wants the horsie... so giddyupbella it is.

I know just the card to create first with these new bella's.

Thanks so much Tracey you made my day!!!

ok ok I am done.

2 comments:

Tracy.H said...

Congrats on the win!! :0)

Vicki Chrisman said...

Conrats to you! You do beautiful work!
Thanks for stopping by my blog today!