Ling-Ling

I love this little panda. Meadow really loves panda bears. When I saw this stamp I just had to have it. Of course I have had it a long time over 2 months and I have not even inked it once. I am trying to go through all my stamps and ink them for "at least" one card. I actually bought this for Meadow for a birthday gift. However I didn't get it in time.... so does that mean I don't have to give it to her? That is awful!!!! I will let her use it. lol (Just Kidding..... maybe)

I don't know if you can tell but I used stickles in the dots of the background stamp. I didn't have a glitter pen with me in Costa Rica.

Recipe:
Dimensions: standard
Stamps: SU Polka Dot and Paisley, Stampendous Asian Collection Ling-Ling
Paper: SU Whispering White, SU Tempting Turquiose, SU Green Galore
Ink: StazOn Black, SU Craft Whisper White
Other: Ticket Corner, Word Window Punch, White Organdy Ribbon, Star Dust Stickles, Gamsol, Prismacolor pencils (opps I colored this image before I started keeping track of the colors I used.)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: