Belle Challenge!!! Oh how I would love to win.

I actually found a Bella sketch challenge. I really want the new billboardbella however I just got my veggiebella order. Since these little cuties come from Canada they take forever to get them. Nothing like wanting them now and waiting 3 weeks. That is just how snail mail works I know it is not Emily's doing. If she could deliver them herself I am sure she would. She is just a sweet lady. Check out her blog. (if you haven't already) Side note Emily just posted and there is a Huggybella. Oh my goodness I need to win this challenge. LOL

Anyway focus.........


OK I want to post the card I submitted for the challenge. I will be making more. (I know it!)


She is just so cute. I hope you like.
I am off to a scrapbook camp for the weekend. I will be posting more of this sketch later. Oh and I guess I could give details on where you could join the challenge also......... maybe.
Just kidding Tracey. Check out Tracey's blog challenge here.

No comments: