My Mother's Day!!


Well I have 2 girls Trinity Sierra and Meadow Skye (can you tell I love their names). I finished my card for Beate this morning just as my 4 year old (Trinity) comes in my craft room. I showed her mommy's card and she loved it. She wanted to do one just like it. I had everything still out and well wanted to correct some of the things I wasn't totally happy about with mine. (Notice no HOT PINK and no starfish friends.) Well Trinity was not happy about that. She wanted the hot pink and told be we forgot the other starfish. I told her it was ok that we didn't do it exactly like my card and lets try something new. So with her on my right leg we tried to create this card. I decided I wanted to try color pencils (prismacolor) and gamsol to see how that worked on water color paper. Well it was ok however again trinity was not happy we had a different blue. Mommy colored the crab and guess what..... Meadow comes walking in she wants on my left leg. I had both my girls on my lap and we were all working on this card. Trinity colored the shrimp, Meadow colored the starfish. Then they wanted to put the eyes on the crab and shrimp. Once they did that they were done and left mommy to finish the card. Oh Trinity did stamp the base card with the itty bitty background from Stampin Up.

In the brief moment of time I have a card that will last me a lifetime of memories. Thanks girls, I love you!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: