MIA ... Well yes I have been

This last month has been crazy my oldest Trinity turned 4 years old so we had a birthday for her. Of course I made all the invitations, everyone just loved them. This was the first hand made invitations many have seen. So it was a highlight at the party. I actually cased the card from one of my favorite blogger Kendra Gills she make some wonderful cards. The card in particular I was inspired be was her stacked cupcake card. I actually emailed her and made sure it was OK to use her card for Trinity's birthday card. She agreed. Thank you Kendra! I will post the card as soon as I can find where my daughter put it. Of course I didn't make and extra one for myself. ...Note to self.... always make an extra card for yourself. *wink* Also early this month I had to go on a business trip to Chengdu, China. Let's stay positive...... It is wonderful being home. No really there is no place like home. I have 2 wonder children and a great husband so I missed my family luckily it was only about 9 days. I actually have been making cards I just have been doing that and not posting. I decided today I was going to give this blogging thing a fair try. So here is goes....

No comments: